Digital Waves - Assets of Innovation
We are Digital Waves, a private financial services provider and investment manager - rooted in the Swiss banking tradition and at home in the global fintech ecosystems.
Our vision is to facilitate digitalization in the financial industry and innovative new asset classes to empower our clients, new generations of banking clients and pioneering financial intermediaries, to invest in the future economy. This vision is expressed in two broader service offerings. First, securitization of innovative and special assets in order to make them accessible for investing. Second and closely related, a digital platform for distribution, brokerage and related services aimed at qulaified investors directly as well as different kind of business customers.
We implement our services in partnership with a broad array of affiliates, including banks, asset managers, VCs and securitization experts.
Position & Our Offer
We are now looking for a Lead of Financial Product & Distribution Management, to develop and manage the growing portfolio of financial products, establish distribution channels and partnerships and lead the product specific reporting and investor relations. This key role will have significant impact on the founding team, the development of the business, the work environment, as well as employee benefits. Overtime, you will get the chance to develop this role beyond its original scope up until a C-level position (based on qualifications and performance).
Role & VirtuesThe ideal candidate is a financial service professional with the ability to
- manage the strategies of Digital Waves’ products
- develop new ideas for alternative asset-based products
- development and standardization of reporting on financial products
- build and maintain partnerships with our evolving affiliate and distributor network
- work effectively in a remote, dynamic, multi-cultural and team-oriented environment
- work across multiple time zones with a globally distributed team.
- work with high attention to detail and exceptional collaboration skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as investment advisor, assets manager, or trader in the financial services industry or fintech startup ecosystem.
- Passion for alternative or digital assets
- Hands-on project manager driven by delivering results in a startup environment.
- A mindful (product) leader, who believes in continuous individual development and coaching of others
- Fluent in English, fluent German or other languages a plus
- Willingness to take hard decisions, take risks and go the extra mile.
Working time, compensation & working Environment
This role is designed with a minimum immediate time requirement of 70-80%, increasing to a full-time (100%) position in 2022. We offer competitive remuneration. The salary depends on the agreed scope of work and qualifications of the candidate.
With offices in Zug (Switzerland), we also operate from Zurich and Hamburg with a global team of service providers. Thus, remote working is preferred but not necessary. While access to office space is possible in Zug, also Zurich and co-working office spaces may be discussed, always subject to curent COVID-19 requirements.